What's it for?
EADTrust’s public employee certificate is a digital certification that allows the authentication and electronic signature of civil servants, labor, statutory and authorized personnel of the Public Administration, in the exercise of their functions for that administration.
In this way the subscriber can identify himself in the scope of his work activity as an employee or public officer of the legal entity in a safe and reliable form, with the link of his private key to the respective public key contained in the certificate. It also allows to guarantee the integrity of documents signed by the subscriber in his capacity as an employee or public official and that he does not repudiate the mentioned document later, denying his authorship or the integrity of the same.
who can request it?
Applicants for certificates may be:
- Natural persons acting on behalf of and representing the Administration with which a link is established by virtue of an appointment or designation as a public employee.
- Legal representatives of the Administration requesting the certificate for employees.
WHO CAN BE A SUBSCRIBER?
The subscriber, i.e. the holder and responsible for the use of the certificate, will be the employee authorized by the Administration to receive and use the certificate.
what documentation do i need?
- Identification document of the natural person: DNI, NIE, PAS.
- Nomination to current public position.
- They should also know the following information:
- Identification as a public employee (NRP or NIP/Pseudonym).
- Position held within the Administration by the public employee.
- Unit/Department within the administration in which the public employee is included.
- Unit DIR 3 code (Common Directory of organizational units and offices) for public employees.
How do I request it?
EADTrust offers two modalities:
With appointment and after filling in the web application, you can go to the EADTrust offices located in Calle Méntrida 6, 28043 Madrid, with the documentation.
Learn about our Protocolo de Higiene y Seguridad frente a la COVID-19.