What's it for?
The certificate of company seal of EADTrust allows the identification and electronic signature of a legal person so it represents unequivocally an Entity.
who can request it?
Applicants for this type of certificate must be natural persons with the capacity to act on behalf of the entity applying for the company’s electronic seal certificate.
WHO CAN BE A SUBSCRIBER?
The subscriber, i.e. the holder and responsible for the use of the certificate, shall be the legal person, entity or organization that holds the certificate that is linked to a private key.
what documentation do i need?
To obtain this certificate it is necessary to present:
- Identification document of the natural person: DNI, NIE, PAS.
- Power of Attorney, which accredits the current representation.
- A sworn statement that the power is in force and has not been previously revoked.
You must also provide the following information:
- Identification of the entity (CIF/NIF).
- Details of the entity’s address.
- Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the entity’s directors.
- Copy of the statutes of creation of the entity.
How do I request it?
EADTrust offers two modalities:
With appointment and after filling in the web application, you can go to the EADTrust offices located in Calle Alba 15, 28043 Madrid, with the documentation.
Learn about our Protocolo de Higiene y Seguridad frente a la COVID-19.
EADTrust will send the contract of terms and conditions for the provision of the requested service. Then you must electronically sign it with an advanced electronic signature supported by a qualified certificate and send it back to us along with the mandatory documentation, also signed.
The electronic ID card (DNI electrónico) or any other signature based on a qualified certificate issued by a provider can be used.
COMING SOON: through our video identification service you can request your certificate from anywhere!