What's it for?
The certificate of company seal of EADTrust allows the identification and electronic signature of a legal person so it represents unequivocally an Entity.
who can request it?
Applicants for this type of certificate must be natural persons with the capacity to act on behalf of the entity applying for the company’s electronic seal certificate.
WHO CAN BE A SUBSCRIBER?
The subscriber, i.e. the holder and responsible for the use of the certificate, shall be the legal person, entity or organization that holds the certificate that is linked to a private key.
what documentation do i need?
To obtain this certificate it is necessary to present:
- Identification document of the natural person: DNI, NIE, PAS.
- Power of Attorney, which accredits the current representation.
- A sworn statement that the power is in force and has not been previously revoked.
You must also provide the following information:
- Identification of the entity (CIF/NIF).
- Details of the entity’s address.
- Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the entity’s directors.
- Copy of the statutes of creation of the entity.
How do I request it?
EADTrust offers two modalities:
With appointment and after filling in the web application, you can go to the EADTrust offices located in Calle Méntrida 6, 28043 Madrid, with the documentation.
Here you will find more information about how to apply for an electronic certificate step by step.
Learn about our Protocolo de Higiene y Seguridad frente a la COVID-19.